Such an amazing game!! Keep up the great work.
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Want to give us some feedback on Sky Racket and discuss the game or just hang out?
Join our Discord!
Sky Racket is the world’s first Shmup Breaker, mixing the classic genres of Shoot ’em ups and block breakers!
Blast bullets back at baddies while flying over whimsical worlds filled with vivid, kooky colors! It’s just you, a stylish scarf, a laser tennis racket and a horde of fluffy enemies trying to blow you up back to the ground.
Play as RacketBoy or RacketGirl, guardians chosen by the Capybara Goddess to save your galaxy from the paws of a destructive tyrant genius! Unable to attack by yourself, you must strike enemies’ attacks back at them, turning the battlefield into an explosive space tennis battle. Rain tennis-devastation down on hordes of ducks, cat-sandwiches, fluffy bunnies, space-tennis-robots and actual BANANAS in this unique and totally realistic adventure to save the galaxy!
(Sky Racket is based on a true story.)
- Dodge and dive through shmup levels! Blast bullets back to break blocks and bust bad guys!
- Gorgeous pixel art and fluid animation so good it’s BANANAS, literally and figuratively.
- Co-op multiplayer to share this funky fun with friends!
- Befriend the best little buddies in a colorful and whimsical universe!
- Bangin’ original soundtrack sure to please 16-bit fans!
- Bizarre boss battles! No really, they’re very strange...
- Bullet hell challenges to thrill and test your will!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Double Dash Studios|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, block-breaker, Cute, Fantasy, High Score, Local multiplayer, Pixel Art, Retro, Shoot 'Em Up|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||English, Portuguese (Brazil)|
|Inputs||Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Textless|
|Player count||1 - 2|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: