A memory to the 1980's arcade shoot'em ups with kawaii style like Parodius.
Sky Racket - Open beta
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Right now we are testing and tweaking the game! This is the page where you will download the game, we're discussing feedback and posting news on our Discord server!
Click here to join! See you there!
About the Game
Flying over whimsical worlds filled with vivid colors, it’s just you, a stylish scarf, a laser tennis racket and a horde of fluffy enemies trying to blow you up back to the ground.
Mixing the classic genres of Shoot ’em ups and block breakers, Sky Racket is the world’s first Shmup Breaker!
Play as RacketBoy or RacketGirl, guardians chosen by the Capybara Goddess to save your galaxy from the paws of a destructive tyrant genius. Unable to attack by yourself, you must strike enemies’ attacks back at them, turning the battlefield into an explosive space tennis battle. Fly your way through hordes of ducks, cat-sanduiches, fluffy bunnies, space-tennis-robots and even BANANAS in this unexpected and unique adventure to save the galaxy!
- Amazing 2D pixel art with fluid animation.
- Simple and unique counterattack mechanics.
- Colorful and whimsical universe filled with adorable characters.
- Awesome original soundtrack.
- Epic boss fights.
- Intense bullet hell challenges.
- The first Shmup Breaker in a innovative blend of two classic game genres, Shoot’em up and Block breaker!
- You are not alone in this adventure. Invite your friends for an Co-Op experience, and tackle the challenge of saving the universe together!
|Updated||10 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Double Dash Studios|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, block-breaker, Cute, Fantasy, High Score, Local multiplayer, Pixel Art, Retro, Shoot 'Em Up|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||English, Portuguese (Brazil)|
|Inputs||Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Textless|
|Player count||1 - 2|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- SkyRacket Mission and New Page10 days ago